Learn bicycle repair and maintenance skills
at Chain Reaction Bike Shop
No appointment or prior experience necessary.
No fee or donation requested in order to learn skills.
Just come to the Bike Shop when we are open!
Wednesdays 10-3, Fridays 3-7, Saturdays 10-3
Bicycling Safety Classes available
Learn best practices for riding on city streets and off-road trails
- Pedestrians stay to the Left, but Bicyclists ride on the Right!
- When riding on the trail and you come up behind a pedestrian, give them an early warning that you are coming through.
- Call out, “ON YOUR LEFT (or right) !”
- Use Hand Signals to indicate your Turns to everyone around you : Point the Way!
- Riding at Night? Use your Lights!
- Riding at Dusk? USE YOUR LIGHTS!
- Always Wear a Helmet when you ride. Another name for your helmet is your BRAIN BUCKET. Use yours to protect your brain.
- If you get into a tangle with a motorized vehicle, the other guy is always gonna win. Wear the helmet WHENEVER you ride.